Consider earning your Theological Degree and save gas by enrolling in the distance education program at ECCC. For more details and information, please contact Prof. Helen McEachin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 252-399-0163
There is nothing like a "Divine Education" with the provided convenience of learning in the comforts of your home.
Eastern Carolina Christian College can help you achieve your educational aspirations.
The value of a degree or certification is only as high as the standards of the college that confers it. For nearly two decades, Eastern Carolina Christian College has been dedicated to ensuring the quality of our instructors and curriculum, while also providing the tools and support necessary for you to achieve your educational goals.
• Accommodating Class Schedules. Evening classes are available at our Main Campus location (Please call for scheduling). Also, you can attend classes online at the time and place of your choosing using our Scholar 360 online class learning management system. Our quarter system makes it possible for you to take more courses in a year than
the traditional semester system, which means you can earn your degree faster than you might expect.
• Qualified Faculty, Contemporary Curriculum. Since our founding, Eastern Carolina Christian College has consistently worked to achieve the highest standards when it comes to the quality of our instructors and curriculum. Our professors bring relevant theoretical and practical knowledge to the classroom that you can put to use in your daily life career goals.
• Student Support Services Our faculty advisors will help you design the appropriate plan to achieve your objectives and career goals. In addition, our Business Office can provide information about financing options for eligible students.
• Work/Life Learning Credit. Eastern Carolina Christian College offers college credit for your previous work and life experience, education, and equivalency exams. These qualifying credits may apply toward the completion of your degree.
• Career Development Center.Career information, career referrals, and resume assistance are available to students on an individual basis.